Civic Center, Hall of Justice, Room C-10
8:00am - 4:00pm
Traffic/Infraction Amnesty Program
October 1, 2015 through March 31, 2017
Reduce Traffic Court Debt & Reinstate Suspended Driver’s Licenses
Reduce court debt on your unpaid fines/tickets if due prior to January 1, 2013 and you have not made a payment after September 30, 2015.
Please bring your completed application
to the Traffic Clerk’s Office, Room C-10, beginning October 1, 2015. If you live 100 miles or more outside the area you may mail the application
and $50 fee to Marin County Superior Court.
- If you do not owe restitution to a victim
- If you do not have an outstanding misdemeanor or felony warrant in the county
- You may be eligible for restoration of your driver’s license with tickets that qualify for amnesty reduction. If your ticket
does not qualify for a reduction, then you must be in good standing in collections
- A $50 fee will be assessed for qualified participants
- Not included in the program – parking tickets, reckless driving, DUIs and other serious offenses
Please watch this informational video to help you
determine if you qualify for the Traffic/Infraction Amnesty Program.